Tuesday, May 22, 2012

 8:43 AM   Anonymous      4 comments
Assalamualaikumwarahmatullahiwabrakatuh. (Forgive me for my absence for the past 10 days. I was having a really really high fever and therefore I wish the Almighty washed away my sins through the fever. I was literally suffering and the circumstances force me to remembers Allah. Thank you Allah for always reminding me)

There you go, back on the blog after 10 days. A lot of things have occurred. Hey, look, I haven't write any entry in english for some time. Been looking through my blog moments ago, and I realize that I hardly post any entry under the 'My Favourites' label. Sigh. Err... Stop sighing and lets compose one right this moment :)

Did you guys realize what happen on 19th May 2012? It was a day to remember for all Blues' Fans. Finally after the long and sweet wait, Chelsea managed to crave their name on the honourable Champions League Cup. Chelsea successfully put a star on its crest. King of Europe? It still seems pretty much a dream to me. A dream which I wish to last forever. And Alhamdulillah, we changed it into reality, which is much much sweeter than just dreaming. Hooyeah!!! Keep the Blue Flags flying high!




And right now, I'm anticipating Chelsea's reign at the World Club Championship representing Europe. I envy Barcelona fans who can proudly buy a jersey with a World Champion crest on it. Now Chelsea has the chance for it as well. Woohoo... Gotta conquer them all.



This rocky season really put our faith and confidence into a test. Finishing 6th behind Newcastle is probably the worst league position in ten years. But, as the Muslims saying goes, only Allah knows the best and He holds the future. And here, definitely Allah has decided the best for Chelsea and its fans this season. Landing our hand on the FA Cup and the much awaited Champions League Cup. Another 'Double' for Chelsea.

True Story : I was not one of the fans who committed themselves to watch the final game in Munich be it at the Allianz Arena or by just sitting or lying on the soft couch in the living room watching the live telecast. I was sick. The dizziness was unbearable and the medicine send me to bed way early. But the match against the German giant, Bayern Munchen is supposed to be epic. And I want to be part of it. Brilliantly I recorded the match using the Astro PVR and went to bed with anxiety.



Early in the morning after performing my Subuh prayer, I watched the match with all the drama, exactly the feeling as watching a live match, only a few hours later. When Bayern drew the first blood on the 82nd minute, I almost turn off the tv (I didn't know the final result right?) Deep in my heart I can feel the great depression in Petr Cech's heart. My heart was aching as well. Oh, the drama. Out of nowhere, the defensive Chelsea scored a brilliant, wait, a genius and totally amazing header goal through Didier Drogba to drag us to extra time with pride. I was sure that I screamed Alhamdulillah five times at that moment.



It was already written in the stars. We are deserve Champion. The penalty shootout was ineffable. Again the drama. Juan Mata really had to make my heart pounding faster. Finally a 4-3 penalty win brought the Cup that we yearn so long to Stamford Bridge. The celebration. The tears of joy. I went through it. This is the feeling of a Champion. The agony of losing the final at Moscow has been repaid. Finally a Blue reign in Europe. Beating Bayern Leverkursen, Valencia, KRC Genk, SSC Napoli, FC Benfica, Barcelona FC, and trashing Bayern Muenchen in their own backyard.

Think about it again, I can't recall the first time I started to admire Chelsea. But I'm pretty sure it was during the Roman Empire. The headline during the start of the Empire was 'the Bridge of Buys'. And you guys can check out today's headline, ChelSea of Blues.



There you go, my personal tribute for Chelsea, the new European Champion. P/s: My future zaujah, please stand by me watching the all the Blue's games eh? No worries, you can sleep beside me if you feel bored, just need you to be there and I'm gonna make sure my children will become a proud supporters of Muslimeen United and Chelsea in the future. Near future, insyaAllah.

Sincerely,
Azri,
Chelsea's 12th Player.

Wassalam...    

4 comments:

Mohamad Nasruddin said...

aii,dah start maen tidur sebelah menyebelah ni apa pasal?huhu..

Anonymous said...

impian nas... haha...

Mohamad Nasruddin said...

hmm..impian mmg impian.tp jgn smpai makan diri ye...nnt menyimpang pulak. ^_^

Inspector Saahab said...

-.-

anyway keep writing for the sake of all :)

Total Pageviews

Followers

Twitter

Be Likeable!

Fami-Liar's Posts

get this widget here

Writers of Life

Pages

Solat Time

Powered by Blogger.

Petikan Al-Quran

Blog Archive

Popular Posts