Tuesday, February 15, 2011

 5:21 PM   Anonymous      No comments

Assalamualaikumwarahmatullahiwabarakatuh.

My Dear Rasulullah s.a.w,

It had been a very long time. I never met you though but sincerely I love you. I was born in this world knowing Islam as the true guidance. A religion that inspire people, foster unity, and provide justice to everyone. Islam teaches us to strive for the ultimate glory, to live peacefully in jannah and meet our creator, Allah s.w.t. I wonder who could sacrifice anything just to ensure everyone in the world know the beauty of Islam. And it was you. You are my muallim. I know that I always stray away from your guidance, but here there's still a lot of muslim who uphold your teachings whole heartedly, and I wish to be one of them, and I hope that I am progressing. I just want to express how grateful I am. And on this very day, I am proud to say, HAPPY BIRTHDAY YA RASULULLAH!!!

0 comments:

Total Pageviews

Followers

Twitter

Be Likeable!

Fami-Liar's Posts

get this widget here

Writers of Life

Pages

Solat Time

Powered by Blogger.

Petikan Al-Quran

Popular Posts