Sunday, August 5, 2012

 2:24 PM   Anonymous      No comments
Assalamualaikumwarahmatullahiwabarakatuh.

Dush, I've been leaving this blog without proper care  for a while. It's ironic when Ramadhan supposed to make me feel so free while in fact I have been dreading to catch up with everything. But, it's good as I can really really teach myself to appreciate every single second especially the time I have to recite the Holy Quran. The tranquility and serenity are priceless to begin with. Oh Allah, how I wish Ramadhan is here to stay forever. I kind of wonder if I could reach it again next time around....

Truth to be told, I enjoy shutting myself, locking myself in my small room and not to mention I kinda develop a habit to sit in a corner and read. It's a good thing I guess except for the part where I am officially socially inactive. Well, well in less than a month, I'll be back into university, pursuing my dream to become Malaysia's youngest Attorney General :) But after everything that had been going around, I don't really feel enthusiastic to be back to the campus life that I used to miss. I prefer to satay home.

This behavior of mine suddenly create an urge for me to go around the world, sightseeing. I wanted to visit many places and on top of them is the visit the mosques around the world. Being in a mosque really have a special effect in me. I really should make a mosque as my second house. Oh well, enough of the blabbering, let see the few mosques that I wish to visit ;

Al Masjid Al Haram, Mekah. See, I want to be one among them
Floating Mosque, Jeddah
Masjid Al Aqsa. By now, muslim should be able to differentiate between the real al aqsa and the dome of rock right? 
Al MAsjid An Nabawi
Masjid Omar Ali Saifuddin, Brunei
Faisal Masjid, Pakistan
Great Mosque of Paris, France
Kul Sharif Mosque, Russia
Al Saleh Mosque, Yemen
Sheikh Zayed Mosque, UAE
Oh Allah. I really wish to visit all these places, to pray at least once in each of them. Please make it true Allah. By the time being, we should make visiting the mosque nearby our own neighbourhood as our regular activity.


Wassalam...

0 comments:

Total Pageviews

Followers

Twitter

Be Likeable!

Fami-Liar's Posts

get this widget here

Writers of Life

Pages

Solat Time

Powered by Blogger.

Petikan Al-Quran

Blog Archive

Popular Posts