Thursday, December 31, 2009

 8:41 PM   Anonymous   , ,    No comments
Assalamualaikumwarahmatullahiwabarakatuh. First of all, I am really really really sorry for not updating this blog for quite a time. Well it's because there were so much things to be done. Oh yeah, it's almost 2010. 2009 is going to be over in just a few hours. And I would like to make a confession for everything that had happen along 2009. It's king of strange right? Usually when a new year is approaching people will squeeze their mind just to create their new 'azam'. It's not wrong but I rather make a confession before a new year begins. What can I say... 2009... It's just a period of time that I will never forget ( I hope so...). This year had provide me countless challenge yet numerous happiness and sweet memories. 2009 start with me trying to fit myself to the new environment. People change don't they? But I'm talking about myself changing dramatically. It was so fast that I had to put a pause to life for a few moment. I tried to breathe and learnt from my mistake, well most of them were errors actually... 2009 also saw me suddenly being burden with huge responsibility. It was so huge and tormenting till I almost forgot that Allah will never ever burden HIS servant with something that he cannot take. So I had to be resilience. Just be patience with everything. I often got scolded because of misunderstanding and a few of them were caused by my carelessness. Nevertheless, Alhamdulillah, I still hold on tightly to this life. Allahu, please don't let me to give up. It's either win or die trying. In the middle of 2009, everything seemed to be so swift except that I failed my add math paper for mid year examination. It was my first F in my life. And time flew so fast that I didn't realise how many obstacles that I had already been through. Hey, I still made it to the end of the year. And that was when I was appointed as the Head Student of MOZAC for 2010. Come on, I was not suit for the position. Think about it again, people have faith and confidence in me. So why don't I trust myself huh? So ironic. Looks like I just had to endure with it. Actually there was so many things happened in 2009 but just let me keep it to myself. It's private. For me, 2009 was just tiring and undoubtedly interesting and completely AMAZING!!! To end my confessions, I say, bye bye 2009 and ahlan wasahlan 2010. Wassalam.

0 comments:

Total Pageviews

Followers

Twitter

Be Likeable!

Fami-Liar's Posts

get this widget here

Writers of Life

Pages

Solat Time

Powered by Blogger.

Petikan Al-Quran

Popular Posts