Wednesday, September 19, 2012

 6:42 AM   Anonymous      No comments
Assalamualaikumwarahmatullahiwabarakatuh.

*This is another short entry, sorry. Hehe...

This afternoon, Alhamdulillah by Allah's blessings I finally met my naqib, a person that I dearly hope can guide and assist me throughout this super unimaginable long journey. We were having a quality conversation, and I realized that myself failed to grasp the basic essence of Islam. Dear Allah, more hidayah for me pretty please?

A lot of questions was thrown at me. And all of them triggered me. It was kinda like a wake up call. One of the questions was, "When we say 'Islam', what are the things that come through your mind?" I replied saying Islam is closely associated with Malays, Solat, Mecca, Madinah, Zakat, Fasting, and etc. But then I realized, Islam is way more than that. It is the way of life. Syumul and comprises every aspect of life.

That was the answer by me, a muslim. But what are the common perception of the non-believers? Most of muslim countries are plagued with terrorism and Islam is a religion that encourages spreading of Islam through war and sword, will probably be their common understanding of Islam. As a muslim, we have an obligation to correct them. Let start first by correcting the fact of the so called Islamic terrorism. The question is who are the true enemy of peace?


A food for thought isn't it? Think!

Wassalam...



0 comments:

Total Pageviews

Followers

Twitter

Be Likeable!

Fami-Liar's Posts

get this widget here

Writers of Life

Pages

Solat Time

Powered by Blogger.

Petikan Al-Quran

Popular Posts